- The Emerging Markets Leaders Fund will invest in emerging market companies of all sizes.
- The Fund will seek well-managed companies with superior business fundamentals, including global leadership in product quality or cost competitiveness, dominant or improving market position within a growing or local or regional economy, and sustainable above-average and/or increasing returns on invested capital.
- The Fund may invest in new companies, both through initial public offerings (“IPOs”) and private placements.
- The Fund will normally be invested in at least six different countries. The Fund’s sector and geographic diversification will vary, based on the ongoing evaluation of economic, market and political trends throughout the world.
- Currently, emerging markets include every other country in the world other than the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore and most Western European countries.